Directional Drilling Jobs with Marathon Underground
Located in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, Marathon Underground was founded in 1981 and has earned an industry-wide reputation as a leading provider for industrial drilling services, including:
- Trenchless technologies and tunnelling
- Deep foundations
- Geotechnical and vertical drilling
At Marathon, people have been and always will be our #1 resource.
As a niche specialty contractor, we offer our employees a fast-paced environment filled with continual learning and exposure to unique and complex projects.
Whether you're out in the field, on a job site, or behind the scenes at our corporate headquarters, we're a collaborative, close-knit family that provides the following benefits:
- A positive "safety-first" work environment
- Industry-competitive wages
- Company vehicle (for applicable positions)
- Health and dental benefit programs
- Disability insurance programs
- Extensive training programs
- Professional growth opportunities
- Sick days and competitive vacation allotments
Marathon Underground Constructors Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please call or email for more information.
Marathon is also a member of LIUNA (Laborers' International Union of North America) and the International Union of Operating Engineers.
AODA – Accommodation is available upon
Canada's Leading Specialty Underground Contractor
Discover the Marathon Underground Difference
Contact us today for more information on our wide range of drilling and underground services.
Call 1-800-669-2086 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.